Monday, November 12, 2012

www.beatsbydrdreaustralian.com you as son hard

The noodles says:
"The madam outside comes to a group of government troopseses and says to see a madam."
The eyebrows of Feng Luan a wrinkly, the house leaks to be partial to meet all through the night rain, more when this Jie don't open a pot, press for debt ghost more is come.She asks a way:
"Know is that of person's horse?"
"Hear the beams that is five city troops and horses departments all Du."
Hear this thou in response to the spring and the Feng Luan two personal eyes a bright, how didn't thought of him.Then the Feng Luan say:
"Hurriedly open a medium door, I go out right away."
Several individuals went to accolade beam Bin in doorway together, after exchanging greeting severals, beam Bin and public returned to front yard of hall, after respectively falling, saying of the beam Bin complexion dark:
"Have never thoughted of an old younger brother meeting affair like this, he east factory also has gone too far in insult, sister-in-law not the important step is hasty, I now go to east factory, I see that tortoise bastard's son dares to move my beam Bin of knot righteousness brothers."
"That thanked brother-in-law."
The notification voice rises again, Xu Jue Lai, see in the hall so many people, Xu Jue has a little surprise, he didn't thought of beam Bin will also here.
Five city troops and horseses take charge of although not is a too big Ya door, but because relate to a public order for capital city still have been already defended, so as for being all emperor's confident of top that is all every to sit on five city troops and horseses to take charge of Du position, five city troops and horses department of position at 1:00 also not is lower than east factory and brocade the dress Wei is just that the troops and horses department is Wu Zhi, and so many in the last years no ones dare to rebel to revolt in the city teacher of, people was on the contrary a little bit thin to forget.
Chapter 112 disaster faces(3)

"Xu Zhang Jia of, how wear, whether still need to catch a person."The beam Bin looking at Xu Jue and uses a words sting way.
Xu Jue Mian's smiling face is one Jiang, then again resume as usual, say:
"I once saw an old younger brother of enemy."
", Mutually male he how?"Many female unanimous opinion of ask a way.
But so slowly the Jue a little bit feel difficult, he always can not say that Chen uses official power to settle a score in response to the breeze, your house mutually Mr. now lie prone on the bed can not move.So he has to transfer a topic to say:
"The enemy old younger brother makes me come back to take some clotheses for him what of, he can't occupy over there of, the country Jiu Ye just sent a person in the past, and I once took care of those people of inside as well and let them thoroughly waited upon."
"That we can go over and have a look mutually male?"The Feng Luan asks a way.
Xu Jue Xiang think, then say:
"Now doesn't go and lead for two days again say."
Time leads very quickly and turns an eye, I arrive at east factory already three day, in the center in addition to Xu Jue Lai over is the under charge that Li Gao sends.
I just till the time of this yard, Li Gao's confident came right away east factory, he saw me this appearance and sent greetings to for a while, he walked behind soon,www.beatsbydrdreaustralian.com, the outside of the small hospital have two from the country Zhang your home come of next person.
I lie prone on the bed, very hot in the room, I a little bit worry own wound meeting inflammation, however O.K., the wound on my body resumes very quickly, the second day of Shi Xing Hou has already started healing, however I didn't tell other people but is continue on the bed to lie prone.
I lie prone on the bed to take a nap, a burst of step voice approaches, then opens the door a voice to ring out and heard sounds to come in a quite a few individual.However I still lie prone on the bed, ability at east factory discrepancy freedom of person, I still true nothing important good will, there is an advantage on the bed, province kneel down for them.
"Feed!Come to, the head assists to open widely a person to ask you words."A voice is in my ear very the noncooperation ring out and also have a hand continuously rock me.
Zhang Ju Ya is coming, have already seen positive drama beginning of appearance.
I open eyes and don't just looking at Zhang Ju Ya in the distance with the look in the eyes of sleeping the idea dim moonlight and say in:
"Little people enemy Ming the heart pay visit to open widely a person, please forgive small owned by private capital to harm in the body, and is hard to salute."
"You all descend to go to."Zhang Ju Ya is saying.
Other persons all went out, the door closed again, quietness in the house of, but have a kind of difficult to express thing is flowing to concuss, I am waiting Zhang Ju Ya to be talking.Indeed as expected led in a short while, Zhang Ju Ya was opening mouth to say:
"The son is clear, or I should call you as son hard."
A clear purpose knows his/her own identity to Zhang Ju Ya, the slightest didn't feel shocked in my heart, my identity came to to say just a public secret to the person of these officialdoms now.
"The Hui was originally a code, called me what all doesn't matter, however I still liked you to call my son hard."I lightly say.
"My Zhang Jia treats how are you?"Zhang Ju Ya is asking a way.
Zhang Ju Ya is coming here to want to say these things with me, however I am still an accompanying of patience he keeps on saying.
"Zhang Jia treats how I am and open widely a person, you know farely well by yourself, cold warm know oneself, in my most difficult time Zhang Jia helps me a , but at that time just one traded, and I cured good Zhang Zi Yang's strange disease and protected your Zhang Jia's someone to carry on for you, I didn't owe your Zhang Jia."
Probably that time the reason that far go, think of the affair in that day now, in my heart have no at the beginning that the anger hate of feel.
"I know to is what Zhang Jia lets you down first, your affair Kun the son all have already told me ……"
If I am wrinkly for a while eyebrows, then interrupted Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De and say:
"Open widely a person, you come to this east factory not only only for saying these household choreses with little people?"
Be cut short like this by me, is one to reside is seeming the slightest might as well still keep saying with a smile in the mind:
"I this time come, is some problems to want to invite godson clear you."
"Is wrong!"Then I immediately after say, " a, open widely a person, you are to be a dynasty head to assist, 'ask'two words at under can not bear responsibility;Two, please call me as son hard."
Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's face up and in a twinkling brushed past one this time silk not quick air, but close behind his but again resumed normal.
"The affair in that day has been past,can you not forgive Kun son?How to say that you are also my granddaughter son-in-law, theory status of a generation, the Kun son is your elder brother."
I smiled to smile, then didn't don't say sadly a way:
"Your Zhang Jia when and truely takes the Gu Ye that I once did oneself, as for the matter of that day, disfigure the enemy of destroying the body really hard forget."Make reference to here, I ground to a stop for a while and smiled to smile to immediately after say, " and you that grandson perhaps don't trust me as well."
Zhang Ju Ya sits upright over there no longer speech, the smiling face on the face early no longer replies existence.
"This time whether don't intend to make me go out, say, is the life that wants me, or want again come what new pattern I keep company with."I still keep lightly saying, now that have been already come in, that is straight-tempered and then makes for him turn everything upside down, who don't want, either to lead so much.
"You are very bold, also very intelligent, I didn't thought of that you can come in contact with queen mother, it can also let the queen mother trust you, I think if not that protects in front of queen mother to expose your identity, you probably can truely become a bag of wisdom of queen mother.Your fee devotes to think upward to climb, perhaps be for dealing with my Zhang Jia."Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De double the eyebrows tightly and wrinkly say.
"Start being regarded as, however afterwards is a body not from F."
"Body not from F, " Zhang Ju Ya is saying a , then looking at me, full is a glow-in-the-dark in eyes, "I comes to in fact want to ask you this time an affair, is this book what you write?"
Zhang Ju Ya is taking out a book from own sleeves after finishing saying, I looking at that book from ordering an impression and write on the book cover:Talk about "a whip" tax law.
I thought of, this is be taken away by Zhang Kun of those are two, doing not thought of will fall Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's hand
I am in mind to calculate, oneself at present with Zhang Ju Ya just already Ping Bao face to face the conflict compare to with egg shot stone, back one-step boundless as the sea and sky, now is the time that yield, just but easily fold, oneself was too silly before.
And see from Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's attitude, he has something to beg of me now, and Zhang Ju Ya is returning to calculate up is one to cherish just of person, probably this is one of my opportunity.Now the most is to want cancellation Zhang Ju Ya just to the heart of the alert in my heart.Deliberate some kind of after, I say:
"Open widely a person, in fact I early have already had found, everythings in past all vanish quickly, I think with own family together just now, so-so Anne Anne of later on half generation son, don't know to open widely a person ability Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment