Thursday, November 15, 2012

cnn o want for you

Posture.
The Cao holds to come in and behind follow full spoil.I looking at him and smile happily ground to come forward to salute:"Son cloud once sees a lord male, Hey, I came back."The Cao holds to see me, originally very excited, the stride came forward two, and then stop next, a speech doesn't deliver.
I bend body, Yi, don't respond, raise head and look:", Lord Mr., your face is very black."
The Cao held to originally put out strength the face that the plank wears to loosen down a while and cannoted help but smiling:"You are this small guy, really infuriating.Still know to come back!How, today doesn't get angry?Again hippies smiling face?See, say you is don't listen to, pour to make people beat, beat you comfortable."
I raised a mouth to talk:"Hum, lord Mr. still lifts this.You also no matter take care of that hair filial piety first, beat I am very fierce, almost killed me.Promise, the somebody else kept so for several days and harmed don't be good."My handle knob stretches past, there is up also the welt in blue.
The Cao holds a to see:"Hey, beat really badly, how, also painful not?"
"How not painful, painful die I."
The Cao held to sigh:"Before consider not week, you after coming out, I exclusively issued order, there is no my order, who can not move you, either.You have to pass in and out a Cao mansion, can not obstruct.Still have, promise, this jade wears you to take, this is what I exclusively give you, had it, who don't dare to move you again as well."
I answered to come over:"Admire, this bottom had amulet."
Looking at Cao to hold and my appearance, full spoil beside loose tone, and then shake.I but hold to do a strange kind to him behind Cao's back.Is full to spoil to want to smile, again strong endure.The Cao holds to turn round to see full to spoil to suppress of smile, know me and Be getting more very naughty:"Son cloud, you are again getting more very naughty.You weren't small either, 16, also so have no big have no small.Early know that you didn't occupy, that day, should let an uncle rather they late go in a short while."
I sprang up to come:", Also late go in a short while?Late order again, hot irons an all last body.So, the somebody elses are all beaten dizzy.Lord male, you can be really cruel."
The Cao holds cachinnation:"Is what a suck, who make you indocile."Is depressed, I ain't a kid again.
I the Hey Hey keep smiling:"That day, I am a little bit exorbitant of oh, hold to spoil so at 1:00 if Jiao.However, I know wrong.Lead a night, I invite several Mr. Weis to drink like,google, be is if compensate offense."
The Cao holds to smile:"Do you also know that you made it excessively?Do I still think that you will die not to admit mistake!See you that obstinate appearance.That day, hold originally would not° until introduced for you a greatly of, result, you are the sufficient Qiang that the somebody else frightenned."
I am getting more interested in:"Really?Can't, since is greatly just, how can be frightenned, the courage is so small?Say again, I didn't also do what that day?"
The Cao holds and smiles, to full spoil to shake head:"Uncle rather, you listen to,cnn, he hasn't done what, thus reckless, will hold and public all don't put in the eye, dared to also say to don't do what today."Is full to spoil to also have to shake head, don't dare break into laughter voice.
I looking at Cao to hold and intentionally pack one face doesn't understand of appearance:"If the lord is male, if said that day how many stubborn, isn't up reckless on the whole, don't put you in the eye?"
The Cao holds to smile:"Do not those words that you in anger say still calculate brave?Give text if kneel down to kowtow isn't just and wildly?"
I continue to pretend ignorance:"Can't!How may son cloud do one affair like this?I don't remember."
The Cao holds cachinnation:"Do not you really remember?Do you want to hold to want for you?"
I a frighten:"Don't .The lord is male, the somebody else got sick that day, in the fever, person originally be was muddled to sink of, you called names a house again and did a point what, also very normal!Now that you say that I did a so exorbitant affair, I would go to to the text if the Sir compensates be not, greatly not, I invite him to drink."This bottom, full spoil to cannot help but any further, smiled out.The Cao holds is also smile very serious.
Wait Cao to hold to smile later on, suddenly think of:"Son cloud, is that blood dress what is the row?You does that servant say that you get hurt, is what is the row?This disease why of so badly, and then is a fever, and then throw up blood?"
I sigh tone:"Do not lift, control breath not good!At Xu Zhou, run into Liu Bei's defeated troops to loot, not only robbed my goods, I return be harmed shoulder by the disorderly arrows.It is said that you have to greet an emperor to drive, my in the mind is worried, have never waited to harm well, hurried the time rushes through, result, on the road again be been drenched, start having a fever.Return to here, don't see you, is busy in going out to do some private affairs again, tired.After seeing you, and then receive scolding a , be beaten again.My mama hey, didn't want my life this time, also control breath on the whole quite good,Facebook."
I say also calculate in brief, the Cao holds them but is listen to shockingly.I finish saying, the Cao holds to sigh:"You ah, let me say you what like?I canned really not trust you in the outside."
I smile:"Be free, I this isn't quite good.The common saying says that escape from death necessarily has luck in later life.After, had a lord Mr. of the jade wear, Hey, I also not afraid.To, lord male, I this time at Lyu Bu there stayed more than three months, understood Lyu Bu's behavior, this guy has no greed and can't plays calculations, either.He also not too trusts Chen Gong.I am just thinking, hereafter perhaps can accept him.Lyu Bu is one member invincible full general hey!"
The Cao held wry smile:"You ah, Lyu Bu now still our enemy, Chen Gong knows you again, your courage is also a lot too big.Still have, at river east, use that kind of the way save too history Ci, the Kui what you thought comes out.If not that Sun Ce is really a hero, cant not bear to harm you, see how you return of.After, disallow you to do this kind of affair again."
I a stick out tongue:"I not is don't occupy!Have what worry so much.See, I not only with Sun Ce hand over last friend, return with the great commander of Lyu Bu's under charge, the promise is Zhang Liao who sets fire in the Pu sun city, Zhang Wen far became brothers.He now but my elder brother.Hey, regrettable, he is loyal to Lyu Bu very much and temporarily pulls not to come over.Sooner or later one day, I want them to all come over."
The Cao holds to listen to funnily:"Dig wall feet again?You think that every time digs of come over?Like, think less these affairs, Lyu Bu's affair, put to say again.I have already made them call in a text if they come over.There are still a lot of affairs and ask you."
I say with smile:"The lord is male, this person of Lyu Bu really accept of, you trust, I have way to pull over him and is used by you.Today, I say with lord male, I have a senior, very severe, his skill in martial arts absolutely at Lyu Bu on.After, you have to send army to strike against Lyu Bu, I ask senior to vanquish Lyu Bu, and the nature can accept him."
The Cao held itching to do Yang, more severe than Lyu Bu:"That you can this senior when come here?What name does he call?"
I am a Hey Hey to keep smiling:"The lord is male, my senior is a very strange person, he can't the effect is at anyone.Is that I want him to help, he can't makes people sees his true character, either.You later if see a big Xia that receives noodles on the battlefield, that was him.Is alas, he is willing to help me the commitment that am him to our teacher.I once saw him in the Liao west two years ago, he just said, time needed most at me, will help mine.You see so personal, never make him leave, otherwise, he doesn't help any further.Say again, his skill in martial arts, you also block not to live him."The ugly words say fore head.
The Cao holds to sigh:"Is there so strange person?Is alas, calculate, I listen to your be."He wishes:You enough oddness, also have than your strange of, regrettable ……, than the Lyu Bu severe person, I cry ……
BE saying here, Xun 彧 and distance Yu they came in and also took my person who sees.I looking at them, H'm, the facial expression is all quite good.
See me, the distance Yu comes forward to pull my hand:"Son cloud, is the disease getting better?How is condition of the injury?"
I smile to hurriedly say:"Send greeting for three Mr. Weis, thank everyone for concerning.My disease already like, harm also about.Here that day, such as too rude, talk mostly have been already given offense to, compensate a gift for you today.Don't want strange Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment