Sunday, November 11, 2012

beats by dre studio ill a high-quality g

We respectively irregular curve may again and very the snap shot hand over.
Sit on own work the indoor, have already drunk two cup teas of finishing the morning.My machine servant and secretary didn't remind that I should do what, this makes me inwardly have a little happy, probably it chase I still be become to have holiday time, probably this is that I independently get away from by myself where get involved completely my each layer lives of guy.
I dial my first order form customer lotus China free market.The connecting of inside line member says to me:"You just soon contacted with us, the goods like Qian Kuan,etc rowed to pass by after arriving.If isn't a too important matter, please stir again after several days."
It circumstance that are all such to ask several houses, this is to say my absence, work someone did for me.Probably I can truely start to be lazy, suddenly the my great feeling is far from good to yell a way:"Di gram!"
The robot wears through a few rapid arrive to my in front to say:"Host have what matter?Oh, not.Mr. Sun, you have what want to seek my amount of company."
"What about my work, and my business?"I completely without a clue break out to shout.
The Di gram is honest to answer:"All is don't I did to go to.Mr. Sun, my do-it-yourself come much more excellent than you."
"You are to want to tell me, I should retire from the post."
"Yes and after all you are still young, the heavy head chooses again a work is also can."
"Give° the material me, I want to give a new life a servant!"
"Execuse me, your materials are all used by me go to, lately would not° until after several days arrive."
"So I now what all unable to do?"
"Not, you can also pursue a game and seek pleasant.Isn't your mankind in the game that has been addicting to draw up?You a week two off days still dislike not enough, also want for three days, want for four days three days later.Is my original host, I can completely provide for you for you and arrange you to the virtual room game, and at the same time is your healthy service."
I don't know your circumstance there am to isn't a same mess, afterwards you tell me you to seek Doctor Cai.You say:"My robot wants an anti- guest now is lord, replace me to work, arrive to me a work to outside go.West Mo Fu's robot have three lawses already failed?"
Doctor Cai considered a short while to hard answer:"Usually circumstance next three lawseses are just the most basic morals bottom lines that the artificial engagement restriction robot acts.Be like we want to raise and train domestic animal, hope that getting them to arrive is useful and brave, but don't harm again and the mankind him/herself.But the all thingses all have already appeared exception, as for robot how produce these independent consciousness, in my further research."
These my robot Di the gram add understand say:"I studied you majority of histories and political series, find out so some basic phenomena.Your mankind reforms a natural environment in the long term in, continuously depend on to the Human body relation to make a conflict.At slave's period, to slave's relationship with slave's lord;During the period of feudalism, to farmer relationship with landlord;During the period of capitalism, to worker's relationship with capitalist.Be treat domestic animal cat and dog being fed by you to come to say, also appeal to make over a long period of time they get the general care of mankind sons and daughters.Why treat our robot, ruthlessnessly extort blood and sweat.Only because in order to feel that we are what you build outs, you are our God,beats by dre studio.But real of God never announce to us:Kid, come make me squeeze to do your last bone juice."
The subsequent affair is the fire of liberation that consciousness that the robot replaces mankind is like to cause conflagration, don't arrive long burn the whole world.The old order broke, the mankind did nothing, the mankind turn to go into nervous medium.Some anthropology experts worry thus the circumstance is getting longer, the mankind will deteriorate to arrive the situation that can not reply again.Hence must the person comes together robot of government the door Be ex- to parade to demonstrate.
I don't know you whether just at in, hope to see you.The circumstance is that the person of demonstration is more and more, doesn't demonstrate of the person will be demonstrated of the person see the shameful rebel of adult.I don't want to button up the hat of rebel and even want to find out your news, hence will walk out.
My robot Di gram good heart to keep me from saying:"Your mankind current way of doing dogmatic pole, all of the whole demonstration behavior are minorities community mutual spittle."
I see the familiar figure on the prowl outside the door and recognize out to say:"Anna."
Robot Anna being recognized out by me was also Anna who made us listen to 《robot it loved 》 last time to walk to come in.
I ask her:"Originally your lover is it."What to point is a Di gram.
Anna orders.
I ask again:"Originally you song inside of he says'big deal', is a big deal that the robot wants to turn over a body."
The Di gram point nods this time.Have no again now how much vulgar life time of the idea obstructed them together, they tightly embrace each other together.
I take advantage o this to am to come outside to go and hear someone of street Gao shout slogan:
"Rather do to live dead, the Wu is an unemployed person!"
Next
I see the flame that you are fire red brandish the lighted torch of catching fire the red to walk on the front of troops, you are the Qie fire that the behavior destiny rushes about?Late born of you whether can also behavior find out bright?I join your tail to flow and make to strive the fish of contending for the front to arrive at you.See Doctor Cai whom you say, my in the mind says:"Well big of a big pair of age, return ……" mouth inside but say:"Sir's a green of age, our young man isn't equal to!"
If this grand demonstration condition is seen by outsider, they the will make how of regrets?Be like us very long time inside don't know the whale throws toward the sea beach, don't know why the old elephant finds out ancient land as their graves.
I morely believe that the robot is to have no this time affective of machine, no matter how we shout, they make homologous disregard.From morning until night, the person can forget to have a meal, but the physiology can't forget hungry production, some people say hungry faint, the eye emitted Venus dint to also lack.The robot police lifts a tasty food to put in the side of sidewalk.They the lo mankind's look in the eyes isn't that we think a matter of course exasperation or desire have to spare no one mankind of feeling, but is taking commiseration, take parents to tolerate the facial expression of their very naughty naughty kid, expression of the meaning is to say:You are getting more tired and fill satisfied belly to make again.
The dignitary sense of pride obstructs us to surrender to these things.Before you arrive to crowd, open to block a few wills how not the strong mankind go toward ex- say:"We can not accept robot to our hypocritically mean.You forgot these things, this Earth all originally was ours, we drive who deprived the host's right, again drive who deprive the host's obligation?As long as everyone solidifies, the days in past will come back."
But the person of hunger how can hear these classic things, but when mankind's narrow circumstances gets up wants to live for existing, the ambition divides outside of short.Behind of the troops come over gradually, person's flowing is more and more and see a troops if this continues be not war but hurt, is completely routed of time, the robot separates two ways there and comes out a robot Di gram.
I at miss my robot at in is still a high-quality goods ah, see appearance drive their the same kind respect very much.
The robot Di gram walks to your in front and stared at with the vision of machine you to scan a short while to disdainfully say:"This is your mankind from the performance of noble quality of Xu.Always like to can not pass with other people, completely is can not pass by yourselves with you and you ah, you see bear suffering to implicate of is all you."
You contradictorily say:"All of the Earth present condition and social mechanisms are 1,100 in the last yearses of our mankinds, the reformation of a little completes of, but you afterwards but Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment