Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beats Detox uddenly thought of X

"I nod language not.

Chapter 250 multiplies by breeze to return to go(5)


…………………………………………………………………………
Return to inside the house, elder sister Zou has already settled to like family.Go to late me to arrive at big Joe's abode toward the arrangement that she explains me:"Execuse me, such as can not allow you to return to formerly, can I will arrange well later of life, please an elder sister to trust."
Big Joe coldly looking at me:"BE?That really thanked.Our family are anyway the fishes on cases plank, with how do you handle."
My tearseses all want down, strong endure:"If know that the elder sister hates me, but loyalty and righteousness not ability two whole, such as also not want to do what explanation.For the sake of prevention in case of, we tomorrow leave Luo sun.As for after leaving Luo sun, the river is eastern, besides which, , the elder sister can go there, if will listen to the elder sister's arrangement."
Big Joe no longer talks and turns round to close the door into.My heart is very painful, good sorrow, what am I now?Sun Ce Yi dies, I am a murderer.Leave Luo sun, I all of 22 years of emotions give up.From now on, and then have what day wait me?Elder sister Zou looking at my noodles such as dead the ash ground come back, is also deplore greatly not already.My wry smile wears, from tidy up all valuableses and gold, the life still needs to continue, the son person's food and drink of this everyone is used degrees all be falling on me.
Tidied up about here, Qin Yong came back, I but block him at doorway:"Qin Yong, I tomorrow leave here, you and the brotherses the company measure a company quantity hereafter what should one do, although I also hope that you can help me a period of time, , alas, I don't want to bring trouble everyone."
Qin Yong is light a smile:"Might the childe it not be also wants to abandon us not to become?This you perhaps unable to do lord, my livinging with the brotherses is the childe's person, the dead is the childe's ghost, can't leave yours."
I shake head wry smile:"Qin Yong, isn't that I don't want to take you, can I was a have nothing at all now, you followed my nothing important prospect!Say again, I by myself will take all savingses go to, can't leave for you, either what.You follow behind me so for several years, I but what can not give you, how can let again you then bear suffering with me?"
Qin Yong smiles:"The childe gave us the life.Say again, the childe was a mere mister hereafter, this week the two per everyone son want to be fed by you, we follow to also farm farmland, everyone not the sorrow didn't eat for rice.Otherwise, how many years does the childe's savings use again?You have to stay by the side them, can not come out again to trade again, besides, you was already the person whom the world is known for, return how trade ah, there is no income, again much money is to sit to eat mountain empty just.Still take us like."
I could not said words, he really says of to.Wanted to miss my way:"See, once want the life of mere mister, I am still not equal to you.Like, depend on you, you contact for a while and see have how much our person in Luo sun and neighborhood, contact well after, would like to follow to walk of, tomorrow afternoon outside wait to walk together at the Luo sun city."Qin Yong promised to go to.
Return to a yard inside, suddenly hear elder sister Zou's voice:"Younger sister Qiao, you are really very careless.If son for the sake of your family, disaster be subjected to jail of more than a months, again male in the Cao there knelt for four days, would you not° until how she do also solve spirit?Two countries meet in combat each be lord for it, she where did amiss again, you wanted to hate her like this.If only because your husband, father died, you hate like this like son, and those whether the person's sons and daughters also hate you like this that are killed by your husband, father?You and then did for those the person's family who are killed by you what?Perhaps not only what also don't do, on the contrary want to kill light they.Like this say to come, or kill you, you just comfortable and happy, just pleased, BE?"
Sun Shao's voice rings out:"Is quite good, let him come to kill us!Hypocrisy, what things.You want to show your handout spirit is be not?Want to don't think that for you spreading fame, with us."
The horselaugh that elder sister Zou annoys says:"Does she need you to come to spread fame?Her skill has already made her be getting worlder famous.She gave up natural affection and gave up family and gave up everything that she owns for the sake of you now, you incredibly still said her like this, and and your consciences?"
I have already walked to come over:"Elder sister don't say, if beg you, good?This is the debt that owes such as oneself, how should return, how return."Looking at big Joe and Sun Shao again:"Is quite good, take down river east, I lift a hand to a lot, Bo Fu is also dead in the my hand.Your having to revenge is good, how also good, all wait we to leave to settle down to say again behind here.That time, kill and pare off all literally you.Now, beg you such as with me to leave, not very good?"A few molestations of month mind and bodies, I really paid to can not hold up and directly poured at elder sister Zou's bosom.Elder sister Zou flows tears, no longer sees them and hand me to return to a building inside.
Begin a new year, can the breeze of night is still so cool, sit in the arbor, hope still the garden pond of remnants lotus withered caulis, the pain of my in the mind cannot helped but any further, the hands hold a face to cry bitterly.This is what I hard get, everything here coagulates numerous of my strenuous efforts, including this world, I also paid the whole, even also pay my life, can I what can didn't also.Family's reaction as early as my idea anticipates in, just their hate an idea far thicker than what I thought.So, Sun Ce and week Yu leaves of time, really is smiling to walk?Did their trues remember Zhao Yun such as that beautiful smiling face?Probably BE, can I to their injury is that so deeply, they how can didn't record to hate at 1:00 again.In fact, they is hate, the day of the end inside, week Yu although it is said forgave me, can he basically has never played together with me one song again, I understand he to I is to have hate, his smiling face just for doing not make Bo Fu not happy!
The reaction that the Cao holds I really have never thought, he a personal relationship of 22 years from now on end, let my heart changes of ice-cold,Beats Detox.His apprehensibility everything done by me, why want to say so words of harming the public?Is this his sincere talk?Am I just his to strive for private and great commander, his tool of unification world?Those doter, those injustice that are me but suffer, is all perhaps a Cao to hold the Yu person's means, and then my idiot of this idea quick in action exactly eat this set of.Now, I am leaving him, the Cao holds finally and showed sincerely.Ha ha, 22 years, 22 in the last yearses I have been aming deceiving yourself as well as others!
Suddenly thought of Xu Shu Shuo over of words, those words are true of just want to make me leave, is BE I good?That among them have no true meaning at?Cautiously think that I really made use of owner and also cheated all people, their having viewpoint like that is very normal, they turn over to make use of me also very normal, I have what qualifications request them to give me real brothers friendship?Knowing perfectly welling me has to walk, they didn't see me, probably, I want to leave to also hurt them, so, they skinned a flint lazy get to send off of situation.
There is also Zhuge Liang, we are afraid to is to really have no probably, I don't know I can peacefully face him to speak everything, including Zhao Yun Er's business, don't know he current in the mind can't also existence Zhao Yun Er of, if he really doesn't know that I am a woman, not know that he can accept Zhao Yun Er is such as of the fact.
Elder brother Yun is hurt by me the deepest person.Because of me, he can leave Liu Bei and leave the main Mr. that appreciates him and trusts him, not only so, he still need to be forced effect in he despises of eunuch Ning minister after of the Cao hold, he wants to do a Qing great commander in the sky that supports the big fellow river's mountain, can I but let he become overthrow big fellow river a member within mountain.Elder brother Yun must be unwilling.There is also Chen Dao, if isn't my to bring trouble, he how can comes to such situation again, the elder brother's wife can't doesn't hate me at all, either!
Why, why meeting so?22 years, I paid all everythings, became a women from a young girl, I gave up so many, till the last still need to be forced to give up close relatives, give up brothers, give up a pain to get Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment