Monday, November 12, 2012

dr dre beats car Top in Ho

The shadow of human figure appears at the door is outside.
"Is mutually male?"
I raise head, the openings says:
"Feng Luan, how did you come over?"
The Feng Luan gropes in the dark to walk to in the room, order bright candle after, she just turns round body to close the door, she arrives at me, and some heartache grounds ask a way:
"You how was this ?I listen to depend on fine to say, Wu Tang also went out today.Haven't come back till now, exactly is how?"
My activity have some all of a sudden to feel a tingling sensation of body, the branch opens topic ground to ask a way:
"Queen mother there of affair how?"
Giving of Feng Luan gentleness I the massage wear shoulder, openings say:
"I listen to queen mother say, her snuff pot is what Guangdong there of some officials enter dedicate.Hear to is a Buddha Lang the thing of the machine, the queen mother looking at rare, so just want to pass by have fun."
Hear this, I hang Gao of the heart is on the whole to fall down, such still have a turning point.I again the openings ask a way:
"That queen mother has she ever used those snuffs?"
"I listen to queen mother say, she once uses two, however mutually Mr. you trust, the queen mother is there only 1 bottle, , and according to the mutually male order.The Qie body has already been that bottle of to substitute for queen mother."
I from Feng Luan the result is the snuff pot that takes to have mark, the hands hold at in the hand, tightly put at before the chest, at present is temporarily on the whole a safety.
Feng Luan again the openings ask a way:
"It is mutually male.Did the home noodles exactly and what is up take place?Wu Tang go there, mutually male you how in the den even doesn't the light order as well?"
I know that the affair deceives however Feng Luan, so I open mouth to say:
"The affair has already had got the main lines and below spreads the news coming up to say, this affair is a rich and honored and father-in-law's adult, two people personally make decision dry!"
"Saying is mutually male if orchid daddy?"The Feng Luan gingerly asks a way.
I ordered to nod, but didn't say what.
"Whether underneath of person to got mistake!"
I leaned on in the bosom of Feng Luan and a little bit painfully said:
"I also hope that this affair is that they got mistake, so I make Wu Tang check in person, I now just have a little afraid know the rights of the case."
The Feng Luan gentle and softly dauts my forehead and seems to want the forehead of tight Cu to comfort me, she is some to be worried that the ground looking at me, and the openings asks a way:
"Are you to worry, worry if does the orchid also relate to this affair?"
"Is alas ……!"I just draw a deep sigh, the whole speeches are overflowed to speech form, the Feng Luan also knew my intention, she looking at good I in earnest say:
"Is mutually male, if younger sister Lan is absolutely true to mutually male feelings, this Qie body dares to promise, and this affair afraid of if younger sister Lan's son also basically has no knowledge."
"Hope so!"I am some to not and with assurance say.
After today, industriously investigate after Wu Tang, a detailed report puts at the on the desk of my den up, the Feng Luan has been also all accompanying after knew this affair at my nearby,
The result of affair lets the mood that I originally had some to worry finally alleviate a , the cause of affair is easy, ever since that time I left island in the mirror lake and handed over to the affair on the island if the old dad of orchid and rich and honored took charge of behind.
Two people through don't live the temptation of Ji boon, sold to those he, but who know this Ji boon to unexpectedly sell to a merchant prince of Guangdong of these things.
The affair of underneath very spontaneous generation, the merchant prince tries to please officials, the officials try to please imperial government, and the snuff pot is sent to city teacher.Knew all these, in my heart although have spirit, but the one of two people is the confident that follows behind me for several years, one is his/her own old father-in-law, now that Wu Tang check of the news give me step next, I also have no again investigate the rights of the case, just wrote a letter to mercilessly scold 2 people, then orderanied enlargement in island in the mirror lake's revenue from tax for Ji boon tall ship.
If say that a nation insists on to to take back the words of own territory, so some since then foreign persons if ever good force, if the words wanting to obstruct are also Tang arms to be a car.
Top in Hong Kong island has already built up a Ya door as well, the top even still stations a more than 10,000 persons water army camp, Hong Kong island from time immemorial China outward of window way, from the spice of my run off and came in from the other parts of country of thing count extremely number, built up a Ya door in this place, imperial government of the revenue from tax immediately surged 10%, never despise this 10%, if equivalent to into silver to also have 34100,002, this to tax go into not arrive 4,000,002 imperial governments to say to absolutely is the hen of a bottom gold egg.
Ji boon's being seen is to intend to be opening up another a company's road and avert from to cooperate with me and continue before that kind of business that smuggled, he so probably be see at I didn't°yet the capital of oversea management, so just have Shi have no perhaps, Be not afraid of me to deal with him.
After willing finish writing for Wu Tang's letter, I gave Yan just luxuriant to go to a secretly write again and moreover still clipped to take a silver ticket of 50,002 quantities that is opened by the Jin commercial bank in the envelope.The Ji boon since wants to play Yin behind my back, I also of"hurl peach report Lee"!
The matter has an accident, I left to directly go toward island in the mirror lake on that day, from agreeable sky of follow The Grand Canal and directly go down south, with the time of bright spring days March different, have no cultured beautiful scenery in the canal both sides first, and because there is still in the heart worry, so the interest that I the slightest didn't appreciate just presses the boatmans and speeds up and got to the ground that the Cao helps up, due to the face,dr dre beats, I also just beat hello, then again quickly busily left.
More than 20 days' effort, I arrived at island in the mirror lake at third hand and had already got the persons, such as Wu Tang and rich and honored...etc. of news early early of come over to pick me up.
The rich and honored sees me, direct kneel at ground up, the low voice says:
"Landlord, I know wrong!"
My mood is heavy, but has regard for the face of rich and honored, I am just low voice to say:
"Get up, arrive in say!"
And public after all beating to come to grips to shout, I and rich and honored Wu Tang Ji's individualses arrived at den together in, I looking at rich and honored and coldly say:
"You knew you to almost get into a big disaster for me this time!Is luckily old sky of to protect, drive I to discover, otherwise of words, can not only is only seizing entire family belongs to behead can!"
The rich and honored is just continuously to repeat own words:
"Master, I know wrong."
Also the Wu Tang openings says:
"Master, shopkeeper Lee heel you how many years, always all utterly loyal of, he is to get into a big disaster, but after all is just also not intentional this time of lose, also hope that the master can see on the personal relationship in the past days and pass shopkeeper Lee."
I am cold cold on smiling, looking at Wu Tang to say:
"Wu Tang, the seriousness of affair you are also knowing, but you unexpectedly still speak words like this and really let my disappointment!"
Wu Tang also kneels at rich and honored of loudly say nearby:
"Wu Tang just spoke the viewpoint in the heart, the master at the beginning left of time once said, the affair of island in the mirror lake was made decision by shopkeeper Lee and the master son, but who knew those Portugueses not to speak prestige!"




Chapter 283 smuggles

I took a look Wu Tang, and then took a look rich and honored, in the heart although is a bit depressed, but not quite animation, the affair has already taken place, and also has no a big deal on the whole, if want to punish rich and honored, be placed in a fair purpose, if the daddy of orchid also is unavoidably punished, all have some to don't in the past say at the gifts at the feeling, but if the words done not punish, and then break down rules.Deliberate for a while, I just slowly open mouth to say:
"Rich and honored, you are from ten thousand year of Li beginnings follow me, now also already five years, is an old man, but you make me disappointed this time!You also know that do any affair, have no rules don't become a square circle.After waiting this affair, you returned city to go to take care of a debt in the country villa with me!You can take Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment